Monday, June 13, 2011
The Chase
I could smile, flip my hair, say witty things and turn away. I could dress in my Sunday's best for days on end. I could make all of the right moves, do all of the things I was told to, all of the things that could lead you in the right direction. I could care about all the twisting of words, tongue-tied and irresistible. I could paint you a picture with my descriptions, tell you a story with my eyes, make your hair stand on end. I could be pretty and fill your head with the trailing scent of desire. I could drive you mad and bend the rules, while following all the steps toward achieving a perfect lustful facade, filled with impatience and all of the wrong intentions for the right things. I could give you everything, if you just convince me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment