Friday, October 24, 2008

dreamer

I dream these great big dreams, they never could deceive me. These dreams, they will come true! O yes, you must believe me. I'm hoping for a miracle, it's fate, and it will be. Good things lie ahead my friend, soon you, too, shall see. Someone somewhere must have important plans for me. So I will face the world tomorrow with a sparkle in my eye. For I am filled with all these dreams, dreams that cannot die. These feelings that I have inside will get me through the day. These dreams that fill up in my head can take me far away. I want to shout this out for all the world to hear! Then maybe they, too, can live without a fear. But I'll keep them to myself today and I will hold them tight. I know now that this way is the only one that's right. I cant even tell you, dear friend, as foolish as it seems. For just one look of doubt from you could shatter all my dreams.

No comments: