Monday, November 15, 2010
En Route
Stuck here for 3 more weeks. That's 21 days that I could lose my mind. 504 hours to think too much and eat too little. Too much time to wait. On an airplane looking out into the sky, gazing upon a sea of clouds, flying high above a world of pain and chaos. The sun like an amber rose, painting the white dreams into a color I can't describe, that will stain my memory for an eternity. Time stops here. I think of all the different ways my life will change in a matter of 5 days, all the people I will meet that I might not ever forget. Things I will bring back with me that will make my heart grow, and bring a whole new meaning to escaping one's own element. I could know the answer in a moment, or I could come back torn between two coastlines, two opposites that go together like black&white. Torn between the comfort of home, and the mysterious promise of a new beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment