Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Silver Platter

I forgive you because you need me in order to make yourself feel better.

I forgive you because you were deprived of all the things I took for granted.

I forgive you because you need things in order to feel worthy.

I forgive you because you don't know what it is to hit rock bottom.

I forgive you because you haven't worked for anything in order to achieve satisfaction.

I forgive you because you will never know what it is to have nothing.

I forgive you because you were handed everything.

I forgive you because you do not need.

I forgive you because all you do is expect.

I forgive you because you try to impress others by being what you think they want you to be.

I forgive you because you don't know how to be yourself.

I forgive you because you don't know who you are.


I forgive you because you, you do not understand. And you never will.

No comments: