Monday, October 26, 2009

blindfold

I wished upon a shooting star
I lost my breath on that crystal flower
I crossed my fingers until they turned blue
So now I’ll leave it up to you
To let my dreams come true
I believed in all those fairy tales
I saw the castle up in the sky
I gave up on wondering and asking why
I could never make up my mind
So I left it up to fate
The answer to indecision
The artist that could paint my vision
The muse that could encompass
All that I could never be
The blind man that described perfectly
All those things I could not see
The light that guided me home
When the night was cold and black
The gut feeling that led me in the right direction
When I had wandered off and lost track
The blood flow that kept my heart beating
When my soul had given up
The record that scratched and kept repeating
All the words that gave me faith in love
The pain of a pinprick in paralysis
Like being blindfolded and finding the perfect kiss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just came across your blog nice work.
here are the images and post of you
http://johnhildebrandphotography.blogspot.com/2009/10/grey-studio-shot-final-shots.html